The ads do not make direct mention of the Jan. 6 riots, in which supporters of President Donald Trump broke into the Capitol building attempting to stop Congress from certifying the results of the Nov. 3 election. But they were produced less than a week after the attack... Read more
- Pandemic interrupts longtime Isle Royale wolf, moose study
- Covid-19: Rise in suspected child abuse cases after lockdown
- Ford’s Matt VanDyke to become CEO of digital lead generator FordDirect
- A $12 billion loss for 2020, Delta is cautious in early 2021
- February school return in Scotland a 'tall order'
- Kia drops ‘Motors’ from name on path to rebrand
DETROIT — Matt VanDyke, Ford Motor Co.’s director of marketing, will soon become the CEO of the company’s FordDirect joint venture with de... Read more