(Reuters) – Here are the latest developments around the coronavirus outbreak:
– The death toll in mainland China reached 1,770 as of Sunday-end, up by 105 from the previous day, while there were 2,048 new cases, bringing the total count to 70,548.
– In Hubei province, 1,933 new cases and 100 new deaths were reported — the lowest daily death count since Feb. 11.
– Outside China, more than 500 cases have been confirmed, mostly of people who traveled from Chinese cities, with five deaths in Japan, Hong Kong, the Philippines, France and Taiwan.
– Thailand recorded one new case of coronavirus, bringing the total in the country to 35 since January, a senior health official said.
– Japan evacuated more nationals from Wuhan, China on Monday. More than 400 people have now been infected in the country, with majority being passengers on a cruise ship docked off the country.
– Holland America Line said it is working with governments and health experts to track passengers who disembarked…
Source news reuters.com, click here to read the full news.